Watch this video for even more amazing facts you never knew about Israel.
Israel is an amazing nation that has contributed much to the world:
- In its 62 years, Israel has won more Nobel Prizes per capita than any other country other than Switzerland.
- Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, 63% more than the U.S.
- It also has the most physicians and engineers per capita.
- There are more Israeli patents registered in the United States than Russian, Indian and China patents combined.
- It leads the world in patents for medical equipment.
- Israel has attracted the most venture capital investment per capita in the world, 30 times more than Europe.
- Ranked in the top five Cleantech countries of the world
- Operator of the world’s largest desalinization plant.
- Israeli companies invented the drip irrigation system
- Inventor of the world’s most used drug for multiple sclerosis
- Intel's R&D center is located in Israel and is responsible for the design of the Pentium MMX Chip, the Pentium 4 and Centrino microprocessors
- Israel pioneered instant messaging services like ICQ, invented in Israel
Continue reading why you should consider investing in Israel here.