Securities regulations do not allow Wise Money Israel to update your Israeli investment account password for you. Please reset your password online once every six months by referring to the "Changing Password" section below. If you do not login to the Meitav Trade’s brokerage’s investment website at least once every six months to view your account, your password will expire. In that case, refer to the "Password Expired" section below.
If your password has not expired, logging in and changing your password should take less than 30 seconds of your time. Please have ready your current password and a new password (a combination of upper and lowercase letters and a digit, between 8-10 characters long).
- Click on the following link. If the text of the page isn't in English, click the "English" button at the top of the page: https://sparkmeitav.
- Then enter your 10-digit username (called the “Card Number”) and your current password, and click the button “Log in"
- If you are prompted to immediately change your password prior to being able to proceed, you can do it then (you were close to the time of password expiration). Otherwise, you will see the following window:
- You can change your password by clicking on "Change Password", which is located next to the "Password Expiration Days” (which shows the amount of days until expiration). You will then be asked on the following window to enter your current password and new password twice. Your new password must meet the criteria specified (the example new password below should not be used, but meets the criteria).
- Once your acceptable new password is entered twice identically (when the new password matches twice you’ll see two check marks), you’ll be able to click the “OK >” at the bottom right. You’ll then see the following confirmation window:
- Click the (Hebrew) okay button.
If you have an Israeli ID number, you may reset your password online by click the "Forgot Password? password expired?" link on the login page here.
If you are not an Israeli with an Israeli ID number, and your password has expired, you will not be able to get a new password online. Rather, please email Meitav Trade Customer Service (from the email address you signed up to Meitav Trade with) by clicking here to request a new password. Please fill in that template email with your full account name(s), 10-digit Card Number (login) and your Meitav Dash Trade 5- or 6-digit account number. If you don't remember your Card Number, as identification indicate the country and passport number you used to initially open the Meitav investment account.
If you do not receive your new password within three Israeli business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have an email program installed, or the link above doesn't create a template email, please see the manual email instructions below: